Since 1974, PR electronics has been the trusted intrinsic safety (I.S.) partner for the process and factory automation industry.
Some of the world’s biggest brands are among our long-term customers. Our diverse portfolio of I.S. signal conditioning products sets technological, reliability and safety standards, and we are able to solve even the most complex signal conditioning challenges.
At PR electronics our goal is to help you to achieve optimal success by providing:
• The highest signal integrity from your measurement point to control system.
• Maximum uptime based on our Install and Forget® philosophy and day-to-day delivery.
• Easy, cost-effective deployment and monitoring with intuitive communication interfaces.
• Site standard devices, easily programmed to suit your specific application.
Full SIL assessment
We don’t take any shortcuts when it comes to safety in hazardous areas. PR pioneered compliance to IEC 61508 standards, and with our comprehensive range of DIN and power rail-mounted analog and digital I.S. interfaces, you can rest assured that you will easily meet IEC 61511 site standards. Our strong expertise in functional safety and agile design processes give us a strategic advantage when designing devices that meet SIL requirements. Many of our intrinsically safe SIL units are multifunctional, allowing a few units to be used in a wide range of applications. Plus, all of our devices can be installed in the safe area or in zone 2/div. 2.
Experience our full range of I.S. devices for industrial signal conditioning and process control
The PR 9000 series offers you the widest range of multifunctional I.S. interfaces with the fewest variants. Each product is easy to use and service and, of course, fully SIL compliant. This makes them ideal in more critical industries such as chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and energy. They are intuitive, easy to configure using the detachable communication interfaces.
• Fully IEC 61508 certified and implementable within SIL 2 and SIL 3 functional safety loops
• Interface and handle AI, AO, DI, and DO signals coming from or going to hazardous I.S. areas
• Multifunctional I.S. barriers, isolators and converters
• I.S. devices for industrial signal conditioning and process control
• Analog, digital and HART® signals
• Three different mounting solutions for easy commissioning – standard DIN rail, power rail, or use our backplane solution
• Supported by highly educated I.S. specialists in all countries where PR electronics is represented