Inlec UK are one of Europe’s leading Test Equipment Specialists. With a range of over 5,000 products available to hire, Inlec supply quality test equipment direct to industry from a selection of top brands and manufacturers .
Our comprehensive hire range includes instrumentation suited to a wide range of test measurement & control applications across the main categories of Electrical Test Equipment, Environmental Testing Equipment, Visual Inspection, Pressure Testing Equipment and Process Calibration Equipment.
Our entire product range is available to hire online – with next day delivery across the UK as standard. All equipment arrives with the customer complete with calibration certification, user manuals and all additional accessories.
We offer unlimited technical support to help you select the right instrument and help with any questions you may have during the hire. This is available as real-time online chat, over the phone or email – whichever is easiest for you! When you are finished with the equipment, we offer an easy-to-use collection service.
All of our test equipment is covered by the Inlec Five Point Guarantee.
1) Guaranteed Same Day Dispatch – Like you, many of our customers operate to very strict timelines. Providing you place your order and we confirm it before 3PM, your equipment is guaranteed to be shipped the same day.
2) Guaranteed Quality – Before dispatch all equipment is given a full function check by one of our qualified engineers, to ensure your equipment is in full and safe working order.
3) Guaranteed Expert Support – We will always try to provide you with enough information to make an informed choice of the correct equipment for your task
4) Price Guarantee – we offer a simple price match guarantee. We’ll beat any genuine competitor quote.
5) Your Customer Service Guarantee – we guarantee that throughout your hire we will do our utmost to provide you with the best customer service in our industry.
Inlec also offer calibration services through our in house calibration lab. Our in-house UKAS Accredited Laboratory ISO 17025 works alongside our ISO 9001 lab to ensure all equipment is calibrated prior to dispatch, with the ability to test up to 150KV.
How to get in touch with Inlec
Visit our website: https://www.inlec.com/
Call us – 0333 6000 600 (nationwide low-call)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop in – 2 Ellerbeck Way, Stokesley, TS9 5JZ
Or chat to us on Twitter! – @inlec
By Emerson Radar and ultrasonic level measurements are both widely used in industrial and environmental …
Compact, robust signal interfaces offering the greatest possible flexibility are particularly demanded in markets with …