Shawcity will be showcasing just some of our extensive range of instrumentation on stand 510 at ISOS 2016, including solutions for Benzene and environmental monitoring. Ground-breaking new products to discover include the MultiRAE Benzene 6 Gas Monitor and the FROG-4000.
The MultiRAE Benzene is the only gas monitor that includes up to 6-gas detection and real-time wireless capability. It can make quick “snapshot” benzene-specific measurements while also offering a versatile multi-gas monitor that supports approximately 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options.
Optional wireless capability provides real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location, improving awareness and incident response times. Its unique features make it ideal for industrial applications, from confined space entry pre-screening during plant maintenance to personal protection, leak detection and refinery downstream monitoring.
– Unique instrument for multiple applications
– Highly versatile and customizable
– Benzene-specific measurement up to 200 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
– Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
– Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2.
– Versatile multi-gas and Benzene-specific
– Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
– Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions, including Man Down Alarm
– Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
– Continuous datalogging (up to 6 months for 5 sensors) and snapshot datalogging capabilities.
– Confined space entry pre-screening
– Plant Shutdown (downstream)
– Personal Protection
– Leak detection
– Oil & Gas Upstream (Onshore & Offshore)
– Oil & Gas Downstream: Refineries, Coal to Gas Refineries, Coal to Chemical Plants, Oil to Chemical Plants, Gas to Liquids Chemical Plants, Tank farm, Terminals (Benzene storage), Pipelines, Marine (Crude, Fuel Products and Benzene transportation), Steel Industry, Rubber & Tyre Manufacturing and HazMat.
The FROG-4000 is a unique portable gas chromatograph with photoionization detector, providing VOC (volatile organic compound) analysis for water, soil and air samples. This game-changer is ideal for environmental testing in the field, mobile lab, portable lab or commercial environmental lab applications.
The FROG-4000 scrubs ambient air to use as the carrier gas and has a five minute cycle time and displays VOC identification and concentration data.
– Pharmaceutical VOCs
– Non-methane organic compounds (NMVOCs)
– VOC Priority Pollutants
– Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
– Other VOCs.
– Groundwater Monitoring
– Surface Water Monitoring
– Vapour Intrusion Monitoring
– Soil Vapor Extraction Process Monitoring
– Soil Vapor Monitoring
– Soil Monitoring
– Environmental Remediation
– Site Characterization
– Adaptable for IAQ
– Process Monitoring.
Don’t miss our Product Specialist Manager Alex Graft’s seminar on Benzene Detection at 12.15pm on Day 1. The focus will be on ‘Gas Detection and the Offshore Process Engineer’ and Alex will be looking in detail at how the diverse work of the Process Engineer and Industrial Hygienist involves managing and monitoring a great number of risks and processes.
The aim is to help simplify that process by looking at what is required across some standard projects within the industry and how those requirements can be streamlined and managed with the latest technology, specifically looking at gas detection.