The HP1100 Series of ultra high pressure transducers and transmitters takes away the worries of dealing with very high pressures safely.
Designed to perform in demanding environments, The HP1100 Series from ESI Technology will consistently maintain accurate performance whilst sustaining high durability. The wetted parts and diaphragm are machined from a single piece of titanium alloy which means no weld joints and therefore high pressure integrity and overload capacity and with operating ranges up to 5000bar, the Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology ensures a high performance level even with high overpressures.
- Pressure ranges from 0-400bar to 0-5000bar
- All titanium wetted parts with no seals or welds
- Excellent accuracy
- High operating temperature
- Autoclave high pressure process connection
- Intrinsically safe option
Contact the ESI sales team on +44 (0)1978 262255 and email@example.com or visit our website www.esi-tec.com