Following another exhaustive Judging Panel session at the offices of the BPMA on 1st February, the 2017 Pump Industry Awards Finalists have been determined.
From all the entries and nominations received, the Judges shortlisted 27 Finalists across the seven award categories to go through to the public vote. Those that were fortunate enough to be selected are as follows:-
Technical Innovation of the Year – Products. Sponsored by Process Industry Informer
• The ABB Smart Sensor
• Grundfos ALPHA3 System
• KSB UMA-S Submersible Motors
• Siemens Drives Systems
• Sundyne VapourView® Instrument
• Xylem Flygt Concertor
Technical Innovation of the Year – Projects. Sponsored by KSB Limited
• Hydraulic Power Recovery Turbine Stations for clean fuels production, GE Oil & Gas
• Improving performance of Minera Lomas Bayas’ Pumps through Circular Economy
• Neptuno Pumps
• Installation of Variable Speed Drives on Marchwood Power Station Main Cooling Water Pumps, Siemens
• AODD Pump used in Foam Concrete ‘Landfill’ Application, Triark Pumps
Environmental Contribution of the Year. Sponsored by SPP Pumps
• ETM Direct Drive Peristaltic Pumps
• Siemens installation of Variable Speed Drives on Marchwood Power Station Main Cooling Water Pumps
• The Anaerobic Digestion System at Broom House Farm, Wilo UK
Manufacturer of the Year. Sponsored by Siemens
• Grundfos Pumps
• Neptuno Pumps
• SPP Pumps
• Wilo UK
Distributor of the Year. Sponsored by WEG UK
• Liquid Metering Instruments
• Tomlinson Hall & Co
• Triark Pumps
Supplier of the Year. Sponsored by Tomlinson Hall & Co
• John Crane
Engineer of the Year. Sponsored by World Pumps
• Hao Koh, AESSEAL
• Mark Wright, Tomlinson Hall & Co
• Jamie Mills, Xylem Water Solutions UK
Details of all these Finalists are now available to view on the dedicated awards website – www.pumpindustryawards.com/finalists.
An online voting form will be operational from 23rd February – 3rd March 2017 allowing readers to vote for who they think should be the outright winner in each category. So if you would like to have your say in which Finalists receive the Winners Trophies at the Gala Awards Dinner & Presentation on 23rd March at the Crowne Plaza, Heythrop Park, be sure to place your vote.
Places are still available at this ‘not to be missed event’ so whether it’s taking a table to host customers or booking a few seats for you, your team & partners, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to enjoy a wonderful evening of great food, fantastic musical entertainment, networking & dancing until the early hours.
Places can be booked either online at www.pumpindustryawards.com/buy-tickets or via the downloadable booking form.