Rotronic is proud to announce the introduction of a new series of Intrinsically Safe sensors and measurement transmitters, suitable for installation in areas where there is a risk of explosion due to the presence of dust or gas in the environment. Designed for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, grain & sugar, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries.
Conforming to the latest international standards, the HygroFlex5-EX measurement transmitter is galvanically isolated, there is no need for an intrinsically safe power supply, dedicated ‘clean’ earth or a Zener barrier. The stainless steel probe selected for the application from the range available is rapidly interchangeable, no calibration adjustment required.
Significant advantages of the Rotronic ATEX humidity & temperature sensors:
- Interchangeable stainless steel probes certified for operation in Zone 0/20
- Standard & cable mount probes, screw-in probe for applications at pressure
- HygroFlex5-EX measurement transmitter certified for Zone 1/21
- No intrinsically safe power supply required; galvanically separated
- Wall and duct versions of the measurement transmitter available
- 2-wire supply, 2-analogue outputs (inc. dew point, g/kg & moisture values)
- Robust aluminium transmitter housing; IP66 protection
- LC display option with trend indicators. Keypad for configuration
- Service interface (USB) for configuration using HW4 (outside explosion zone)
- Range of calibration accessories available (for use outside the explosion zone)
Full technical specifications for the latest ATEX certified sensors and HygroFlex5-EX measurement transmitter, are available on the website www.rotronic.co.uk or contact Rotronic at any time.
T: 01293 571000 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Fox, Sales and Marketing Manager, Rotronic Instruments (UK) Ltd
DDI: 01293 653802 M: 07963 182634 E: email@example.com