Ashcroft has introduced its latest pressure gauge: the 8008A.
The 8008A is ideal when your application demands a high quality gauge but your budget demands a cost effective solution. Designed to meet both EN837-1 and ASME B40.110 specifications, the gauge is tailored for a global market. The company says it is the ideal choice for hydraulic systems, compressors and many other OEM applications.
• Cost effective
• Designed for high vibration resistance
• Custom dials available – have your logo and/or specified range on the dial
• Accessory kits available for easy retrofit mounting
• True Zero indication, a unique safety feature
• Ventable fill plug
±1.6% & ±1.0% of span (EN837-1)
±2-1-2% of span (ASME B40.100)
• Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, Compound, 15 to 15,000 psi
• Dial size: 63mm (2 1/2″) and 100mm (4″)
• Tube Material:
Bronze (vacuum – 8,700 psi & compound)
316L SS (10,000 – 15,000 psi)
• Process Connection:
Brass/Soldered (vacuum-8,700 psi & compound)
Brass/Brazed (10,000-15,000 psi)
• Lower and back connections
The full data sheet for the 8008A is available at www.ashcroft.com/datasheet_pdf/upload/datasheet_8008a_press_gauge.pdf
Ashcroft have a wide variety of instrumentation for temperature and pressure measurement.
You can view their full selection at www.ashcroft.com/products/ and contact the company for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 395500.