- This non-contact jetting system is designed specifically to jet Nordson EFD SolderPlus dispensing paste with high accuracy and repeatability.
- Suitable for jetting EFD’s specialized, ISO-certified solder paste formulations in a wide variety of leaded and lead-free alloys, the jet valve dispenses deposits as small as 700 µm in diameter at dispensing frequencies up to 25Hz.
- The jet dispensing system eliminates the need for Z-axis movement. This allows for significantly faster production speeds when compared to contact dispensing.
- It makes it easy to dispense solder paste consistently onto uneven surfaces or parts with varying tolerances.
- Pre-qualified SolderPlus jetting formulations save time and streamline implementation. EFD solder paste representatives can help identify the solder paste formulation that best suits each application.
Sherborne Sensors introduces its WTS Wireless Tilt System – a flexible, all-weather radio telemetry system …
For 2019 the KOBOLD Group continues a program of pragmatic instrument development with enhanced editions …