Following the expansion of their cable assembly facility in 2012, DJB Instruments UK Ltd has recently added a new range of cables to their stock, to provide a greater variety of custom made cable assemblies available in as little as 24 hours. With an increasing range of customer applications outside of the traditional accelerometer products, DJB has seen a need to expand its cable stock to continue its quick turnaround facility. Not only has the stock expansion included cables but DJB has also added a wider range of connectors to suit a number of different sensors and instrumentation.
Cable stock now includes (just a selection):
- Low noise single core screened coaxial cables with integral anti-microphonic layer, 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.8mm diameter FEP coated, double screened low noise 3.0mm diameter FEP coated, PVC low noise cables including coiled cable.
- Low noise twin core cables
- Hardline cables, 1.5mm, 2.5mm and 3.0mm diameters.
- Non-low noise coaxial screened cables, 1.8mm and 2.8mm diameter, double screened non-low noise coaxial cable 3.0mm diameter
- 4 core screened PVC cable 3.5mm
- 4 core screened FEP coated cable, 1.8mm, 2.5mm
- Over-braided, armoured.
Connectors include DJB manufactured microdot 10/32 connectors, bulkhead microdot connectors, miniature microdot, SMA, SMB, SMC, TNC, Lemo, ¼-28UNF 4 pin, M4.5 4pin, BNC plugs and sockets, right angle plugs and sockets, environmental connectors, 2-pin military and many more. Most components are available off the shelf and can be assembled to customer requirements with or without strain relief within 24 hours, depending on requirements and quantities.
Neill Ovenden, DJB’s Managing Director said…’Our customers, old and new enjoy the flexibility we now offer with custom built cable assemblies, rather than fixed ‘off the shelf’ assemblies. We will tailor an assembly to the customer’s precise requirements; deliver it quicker than the competition and usually at a more competitive price. Our stock and skilled staff also allow us to offer a very cost effective repair service for most cable assemblies. Often it is a connector joint that fails and if it can be removed and replaced the assembly is as good as new, we can offer this repair service with equally quick turnaround.’
For more details about the range and to get your custom cable quotation please contact the sales team on +44 (0) 1638 712 288 or email email@example.com